19 July, 2007

A New Sort of Music


My dearest panda bear,

My love for you plays songs inside my head. The instrument is not a piano or a violin, but one yet to be conceived in the real world. It exists only to play your music for me.

Occasionally, it hits certain chords that only exist in the seventeenth dimension of sound. As the vibrations travel out of my brain and down my spinal cord, I am paralyzed; in awe of both the sound and you, my dearest.

Each and every time we touch, this song changes pace, matches the motion of our bodies together. Your hand around mine, fingers intertwined, conducts a new sort of music. Quite different from the sound of our kisses. Each new endeavor brings new music, new combinations of notes and chords.

As you know, there are occasional discordant sounds, occasional bits of noise. But what is a symphony without a few missed notes? a few fingers striking the wrong keys? a few voice flinches? It is only enough cacophony for me appreciate the harmony.

Truly, no other song in the world is as beautiful as the one that your soul sings to mine. Thank you.

All my love,
Your panda bear

2 comments:

cc said...

wow.. i wish someone could write me a letter like that... i absolutely LOVE all the lovey-dovey feeling i get when i read your blog... no one has ever written me such beautiful words as in your blog...

Anonymous said...

such sweetness

 
Relationship Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory